About my blog experience

Hello! I'm going to talk about my experience on the blog.

Well, this was a new experience for me and I liked it. It's funny, because I can talk about anything xd well, not just anything, because the posts are guided, but I could. Also, I think it has helped me a lot to improve my writing in English xd, not enough to be able to make a post without the help of the translator, but enough to know new words or expressions.

On the other hand, I think they are a good way to distract yourself for a few minutes during this pandemic, although sometimes, I have felt sad when I remember certain situations that in a normal modality I would do in a face to face way :(

Hm, I can't think how the experience could be improved, since it's just writing... maybe, the creation of a post destined to make some meme in English about the career(?) I'm not sure. Maybe, we could talk more about the situation of Chile and comment on them, since our career is deeply linked to it? I don't know, I'm not very creative xd

Well, I hope you liked uwu 

Comentarios

Entradas populares