About my future work

 Hi! I'm going to tell you about a job I'd like to do in the future, based on my expectations 

What kind of job would I like to have? I am not sure what kind of job I would like to have, but I know it must be related to the Public Administration... Maybe in areas of environment, education, international relations, I don't know, it's a very wide universe uwu.

How do I imagine it? Uh, I imagine this one can be very complex, but very nice. I think that when you work in the Public Administration, you have to be very aware that a mistake can have many negative consequences, so it's difficult. But it's very different when you have good results, to know that you were able to contribute and help a person must be very nice.

Would I like to work outdoors or indoors? I would definitely like to work in the field, I mean outdoors, but I am aware that in the area it can sometimes be difficult. About the trips, yes I would like to, but that depends a lot on the area in which I develop xd.

About the salary, I know that at the beginning it can be very complex to have a high income, but I also know that if you perform well in your areas it is possible to have a very high salary (like that of senior public managers), but I don't know, I really expect a salary that allows me to have my own house and grow old safely.

And finally, in relation to the speciality... I am almost sure that I am inclined to Public Management, but sometimes there are theories that encourage me to specialize in Political Science, but doifsdf a couple of things are not enough, maybe on the way I will change my mind, but so far Management.

Well that's it, what about you dear comrade? xd Public Management or Political Science? (assuming you are from PA)

Comentarios

  1. It's kinda hard trying to guess what kind of you would fit us, when we are just in our second year, but I guess we both want to specialize ourselves in public management, I think it's the most public adminitrator-like thing to do, haha xDDDD

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi!! my dear I think is Public Management it is more focused on creating public policies and then implementing them but luckily there is still time to decide hahah so maybe in the future I prefer political science.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi! Oh, I'm studying political science, but I find the work of public administrators very interesting, especially public policy, is an area that I would also like to contribute later on.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hello! I find very interesting the work that an public administrator could do because there is a lot of areas where you could specialize, and I think that in the next years you would be able to resolve your dicotomy between political science and public management.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. AAA I'm just a poor "mechón" hahaha I still don't know what mention to take :( but I think I lean more towards public management, although political science is also interesting. I really don't know, I'm very indecisive, as I advance in the career I'll have it decided for sure. Cheers :)

    ResponderEliminar
  6. With this career there a so many environments where yo can develop it become hard to decide wich one.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. mmm I think the same thing happens to me, it is difficult for me to choose between Public Management or Political Science, but in Chile I think there are more job opportunities for Public Management...

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Hello Cony, yes, public administration really covers so many areas that it is a difficult decision, but there is still time to decide!

    ResponderEliminar
  9. You are very clever Coni, n.n I'm sure that in any of the areas you named you will do great :) I wouldn't go for the management jajaj

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares