A country I would like to visit

Hi, today I am going to talk about the country I would like to visit. Well, I'm not sure, because I would really like to visit many countries and places in the world, but I think that one that I have fantasized about since I was a child is France.

Well, about this country... Its capital is Paris, it's the country with the most Nobel Prize for Literature, it's the cradle of the rule of law, it has the Eiffel Tower and the Louvre Museum, among other things that I don't remember now. 

I would like to travel to this country to tour it and get to know it in its entirety. So I can get to know its culture and history, which I find very appealing, as well as exploring its landscapes, appreciating its architecture and history.

On the other hand, I am not sure if I would go to live in France... in fact, I am not sure if I would go to live in another country, I feel that somehow I would always return to Chile, despite its bad things uwu. I think that if I left the country, it would always be to get to know new places, maybe study (this is something I would like to do in France), maybe work... I'm not sure.

Well, that's it, thanks <3



Comentarios

  1. Oh! France is also one of the countries that I want to know, especially for its medieval history and of course the Eiffel Tower

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I'd love going to France too! Mostly because of its pastries and perfume industry I must admit, asdsdj.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. France has so much to offer! and obviously Paris is a beautiful dream city n.n

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I have never visited it but it looks like a beautiful place to visit, I imagine it must be impressive to walk around Paris looking at its architecture and history.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Oh France sounds lovely! definitely a romantic place, after read this I'm sure to have to travel there.
    also I've heard that the food is amazing!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. ohh I just published my blog and I would like to visit France too, I think we could buy a package hahahah

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Hey! I also think that I always return to Chile, even though there are more beautiful places around the world :D

    ResponderEliminar
  9. The famous Eiffel Tower that you win from a few photos with that postcard in the background, would be incredible.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares