How have I changed?

Hello! Well, today I'm going to write about how I've changed.

I think the only thing I've changed over the years has been my personality and my interests (although the latter have never been really stable).

About my personality. I feel that I have become a pessimistic person. I remember that when I was 12-13 years old, I felt that everything I proposed could be possible, but with time many of those things I consider impossible, whether it is because of the time, the places where those activities take place, the money... It's sad uwu. Another characteristic that I have noticed that I have changed over time, is that I have become a more embarrassing person, sometimes I see videos or my publications in social networks xd and my 12-13 years old self, did not have any filter to tell things about herself, but currently, I consider myself a more reserved person.

About my interests... As I said, they have never been very stable, but I remember that 2 or 3 years ago, I loved to read. I could read a book that caught my attention in one day (if I wanted to xd), but today, it is difficult for me to read like in those times, I only read news or short articles about some topic that interests me. I feel it's the university's fault.

Well, those are some changes I've noticed about myself... Goodbye!

Comentarios

Entradas populares