My favorite pic

Hi! Today I'm going to show my favorite pic.

The photo was very difficult for me to choose, but... I am almost sure that it is my favorite within my favorite photos xd.

ALERT! There's a cheesy post coming up.

Well, about the photo... it was taken by me on September 8th... And in it, there's my boyfriend and I uwu, that day we were celebrating our three month anniversary as a couple.

Why this picture? I really like this picture because I'm going out with one of the people I care about most and love uwu, my boyfriend Javier. I also like it because it brings back good memories, since that day is engraved in my mind as one in which we had a great time together... playing, talking, walking around downtown, laughing and we loving us a lot. Whenever I'm with him, I feel very happy... that's why I like to remember that day, because I was very happy by his side, and well, this picture captures it and is able to take me to that nice memory.

Thanks for the reading.



Comentarios

Entradas populares