What do I do in times of quarantine?

"Man is free at the moment he wishes to be."

- Voltaire.

I wanted to start the blog in a different way...

Well, I'm going to write about my quarantine activities...

I'm not really sure if it's a quarantine hobby, because it's an activity I used to do in normal times... but I'll still say it, I guess my hobby in these circumstances is to read about any random subject that catches my eye, sometimes I want to know something about macronutrients or something about paranormal cases, and I read about it.

It's to satisfy my curiosity more than anything else. Besides, these are things I can use in case of anything xd.

On the other hand, although the previous hobby was not exclusive to quarantine, I have also developed new interests... like cooking. From being zero contribution to the kitchen, I've learned to make many things, desserts, dinners, among others...

Besides, I have longed too much to go out, it is not an activity as such... but since I cannot go out, I look for a lot of new places that I could know (this would be an activity)... I guess it's an eternal obsession…

Thanks for reading.

Comentarios

Entradas populares