The best concert I've ever had

Hi! Today I'm going to talk about the best concert I've ever been to, this is... *drum roll* Ed Sheeran's concert. This choice was very hard fought xd, because I also went to the first Ed Sheeran concert and the One Direction concert, but it was very small so I don't remember much uwu

Ed Sheeran is an English musician and singer, is 29 years old and is recognized by songs like Shape of You, Thinking Out Loud, among others. He is very talented, both for his voice and for the lyrics he writes (although the last ones he has written I didn't like xd).

About the concert, this was the second time he came to Chile, on May 15, 2017 at the Movistar Arena. I remember that day with much happiness. I remember that I was on the court (which was located in front of the stage) so he was very close ah dsoifhjpdsojfop and his voice, it was so sweet. In my memory, the atmosphere was very friendly... I remember that many girls who were present, were alone and that day without knowing us, we accompanied ourselves, sang, shouted and enjoyed together, we were crushed among all the people, but was very cool. It was exciting to be in a group with so many people and that we were all so into the music of the same artist AND LIVE.

Well, I don't know what else to add about the experience, but it was very enjoyable and it's a memory I really enjoy. Thanks for reading!



Comentarios

  1. WHAAAAT
    I didn't know you had been to Ed Sheeran's concert!! i went too
    Also to the 1D concert :o
    Maybe we would have met there

    ResponderEliminar
  2. omg how nice that you saw him so close uwu

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I went to that concert too! A very fun experience, Ed and his guitar, such an angel... we could have met there n.n

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares