Glee

Hi, I'm writing about Glee today.


Why Glee? Because I'm stuck with its covers.

What is Glee? It's a drama/humor/among other things series, which aired during 2009-2015 on Fox. It's about a group of students who participate in their school's choral club, obviously the club is considered by the students as the losing group, and well, not only by the students, but also by some teachers (Sue xd) who want to eliminate its existence. Obviously the plot is about the survival of the club, both in terms of the opinion that others have of it, and in terms of keeping it in the school. Ah, also parallel to the plot of the club, we have the problems of the characters (funny things let me tell you xd, although we also have deep plots uwu) and excellent songs to enjoy the progress of the series.

Why watch Glee? Well, I want to recommend Glee, because I really feel that it's a perfect series for when you don't want to see things with such complex plots and because IT'S VERY FUNNY, I mean, I laugh at everything, but I really had a stomach ache sometimes from laughing for so long xD. Besides, it has some great themes and some actors with great voices (LEA MICHELLE, no matter how well reported funada, I don't know how to say it she is, you can't take away her talent).

Well, that would be all for today and have you seen the series or are you planning to see it? OwO

Glee TV Show: News, Videos, Full Episodes and More | TV Guide 

PS: I leave you this OwO https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0ULgXjo4Yo

Comentarios

  1. the "curse" of the actors in this series intricate me a lot :0 what do u think?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The truth I always wanted to watch Glee, but I obsessed myself with grey’s anatomy and I left all the other series! hahaha. Maybe I’ll watch it someday, I think that must be very funny, in the same way I felt very sorry the death of their actors, it is very sad, they were very talented :((

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I remember watching Glee a few years ago, on TV.But, although I loved it I feel like I couldn't finish seeing her. Now I started watching Gossip Girl and just go in the middle of the seasons!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I've never seen glee, but reading your post it sounds good and interesting, I think I'll add it to my list of future series to watch.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I'm convincing myself to watch glee, apparently it's good

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I always wanted to see Glee, but I always gave up because it was too long and I didn't want to cry, I guess now you motivated me to start n.n

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares