Memoirs of an Imaginary Friend

"Monsters are bad things, but monsters that do not walk and talk like monsters are the worst."
-Matthew Dicks, Memoirs of an Imaginary Friend.

Hi, today I'm going to talk about a book that I like a lot, this book is Memoirs of an Imaginary Friend.

Who wrote this book? This book was written by Matthew Dicks, an American professor and writer, recognized for works such as... Memoirs of an imaginary friend xdxd, nah, also has other recognized works like Something Missing, Unexpectedly Milo, The Perfect Comeback of Caroline Jacobs, among others.

What is this book about? Well, it's about the story of Budo, an imaginary friend and Max, its creator xd. Those who, faced with an event that puts Max's safety at risk, they will must to grow up, mature and accept a series of events, in order to save his life.


I know the story sounds very simple, but it is because I don't want to spoil it, but it is really very nice. The processes that the characters go through and the sacrifices they have to make break your little heart.

I invite you to read the book uwu, it's very nice.

Goodbye!

Memoirs of an Imaginary Friend by Matthew Dicks

Comentarios

  1. I've never heard about this book but the story sound interesting, i probably read it someday.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi!!!!!
    I was intrigued by the process of maturing with an imaginary friend

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello! I've never heard of this book, but I've never had an imaginary friend and I'd like to know how a child feels about having one. A very good recommendation for sure I will read it soon

    ResponderEliminar
  4. The truth sounds a rather interesting book, as a recommendation you could read some of the author Rainbow Rowell, I love all her books!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares