Future Studies

Hi, today I'm going to talk about some graduate studies that I would like to do in the future.

Well, this course is... I DO NOT HAVE THE LESSER IDEA, THE ONLY THING I KNOW I WOULD LIKE TO DO BECAUSE I CREATE xd THAT I LIKE TO LEARN, NOW, LEARN WHAT? I DON'T KNOW.

Yes, but to be honest I still have an idea... something vague, but an ideal anyway. I would like to do a postgraduate degree that has to do with the environment, sustainable development, public policy, health, I don't know, something that can be linked to public administration in one way or another, in order to understand this aspect more and have a more complete training for the development of my functions as a future public administrator.

As for the place to study this, I don't know, I would very much like to study it in Chile, to know in depth the development of any of these topics in the country itself, to know the pending challenges that the government has around them, the citizen perception in Chile, among other things. But also... I would like to study these issues in other countries, especially in those that have made great progress in them, to know how these dynamics could be applied in our country. Perhaps a program that contemplates both spaces would be good xd

On the other hand, around the modality... Definitely classroom-based, I don't know much about the dynamics of these courses, but I would like it to be in a classroom-based modality, maybe a part-time course, I'm not sure.

Well, that's all about me, and as for you, what would you like to study?

Comentarios

  1. HIIII
    I also happens to me that I want to learn a lot but I don't know specifically what u.u

    ResponderEliminar
  2. When you know what you want but at the same time you don't jsjsjs anyway those topics sound very interesting, soo good luck in your search, I hope you find a postgraduate that suits you <3

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares